- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- The information you submit will be collected and maintained by GravyStack Inc, an Arizona limited liability company, 1 North 1st Street, Suite 790, Phoenix, Arizona 85004, firstname.lastname@example.org and its franchisees (collectively, the “Gravystack” or “we”).
- We collect the following personal information from parents, children, schools and groups: First and last names, phone number, emails, social security number, birthday, grade level, and teacher/group leader.
- We do not make that personal information publicly available. We use that personal information solely to allow the children, school and/or donors to send non-encrypted e-mails to their friends and family informing them of their participation in Gravy Stack, Inc and giving such friends and family the opportunity to donate funds.[a] Donor information is not sold or distributed to any third party.
- After the GravyStack, Inc pledge and collections process is completed, and all donors have had all their pledge and collections questions answered, donor information is removed from the site and archived. At this point it is only accessible to Gravy Stack home office staff and area managers upon request.[b]
- You and your child’s school have the right at any time to review your personal information, or that of your child, and have it deleted from the Gravy Stack System.
- You and your child’s school have the right at any time to terminate any further use of your personal information or that of your child.
- We strive to collect personal information by lawful and fair means and in compliance with both Federal and State laws.
- Personal data you provide should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management and use of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.